Contact council services

You can contact any council service directly. For any numbers not listed call 01707 357 000.

For Children's and Adult Services, Registration Services or Highways, roads and pavements (including potholes, street lights, traffic lights and roadworks) contact Hertfordshire County Council.

Council Tax*

* Please quote your account number to hand when contacting us. If you are contacting us on someone else's behalf, we must have either written or verbal consent from the account holder.

Democratic Services

Emergency out of hours contact

Environmental Health  or 01707 357 242

Governance Services

Freedom of information requests

Housing and Community Services

Human Resources