Make an arrangement to pay Council Tax
If you are having financial difficulties and cannot afford to pay your Council Tax, you should ask for a new payment arrangement. You should do this as soon as possible using the form below.
You will need to give details of how much you will pay.
You must make monthly payments by:
- Direct Debit (you will need your bank details)
- standing order
- debit or credit card (online or over the phone)
- payment card
You can find out more about these options at pay your council tax.
Your application may be rejected if:
- you offer to pay less than £12 a month (depending on the amount you owe)
- your arrangement does not clear by the end of the current financial year (March 31)
- you ask to spread the payments over 12 months
You can get independent advice and support by calling Citizens Advice on 03444 111 444.
What we can do
We will review your application and decide whether you are eligible.
We will tell you if your application has been accepted or rejected.